The beauty of this property is matched by the versatility of its business opportunities. Grand Lake O’ the Cherokees is an established resort, rental properties, yachting opportunities and more. Click the picture for a fuller scope of the possibilities available to the next owner of Pelican Landing.
This prime location is a mixed-use recreational development land makes this an extra special buy for investors seeking resort or recreational development land within an easy and convenient hour’s drive from Tulsa.
- mid-continent location in temperate climate zone — great year-round weather
- just 1.5 miles east of South Grand Lake Regional Airport with its mile-long, hard-surface runway for landing your private jet
- located at the lower end of Grand Lake
- situated between the towns of Ketchum and Cleora
- positioned on the south side of Duck Creek with highway frontage
- convenient to Tulsa, just an hour’s drive away
That’s right! This beautiful 122.27-acre (m/l) prime waterfront and recreational development opportunity is located within one hour of Tulsa, Oklahoma.Final-Pelican-Landing-Property-1