Location, location, location! Aside from the affordable housing, a great school system and a healthy mix of activities for the family, Catoosa is in the perfect location. Located in Rogers and Wagoner counties, Catoosa has the perfect route to the Tulsa metroplex, without all the congestion and hassle that other cities endure. We’re also located by the Historic Route 66 and Interstate 44, providing the perfect place to travel across Oklahoma and beyond.
Here’s a short list of family-friendly activities, such as water sports, museums, walking trails, parks and more that can be enjoyed here in Catoosa:
- The Blue Whale of Catoosa is a famous Route 66 landmark located just east of the downtown area.
- The Arrowood Trading Post, just across the highway from the Blue Whale. Formerly a trading post, now serving as a performance car shop.
- Molly’s Landing is an award winning restaurant opened in 1984. They boast a private room for groups as large as 45 people, gift shop, chocolate fountains, outdoor chess game, helicopter pad, and home grown spices.
- The Hard Rock Casino, operated by the Cherokee Nation, provides Vegas-style entertainment as well as two hotels, several restaurants, a golf course, a concert hall called “The Joint”. Each year the Cherokee Art Market as well as the International Cherokee Film Festival is held here.
- The Catoosa Historical Museum is a replica of an old train depot and is home to many Catoosa artifacts and railroad memorabilia. The museum is easily recognized by the Burlington Northern Railroad caboose outside of the museum.
- The D. W. Correll Museum houses rare antique automobiles, vintage whiskey bottles and a vast collection of rocks and minerals from all over the world.
- Don’t forget our beautiful parks — Gazebo Park, Hathaway Park, J.B. Hamby Park. Redbud Valley Nature Preserve Center and Hiking Trails
- Stay fit at the Rodger Berry Sports Complex where you can always find a pickup soccer game
- 1895 Map of Indian Territory — 1895 Map showing Catoosa
- Tulsa Port of Catoosa
- Public schools include: Catoosa Public Schools
Come, see for yourself why our city is one of a kind. Find your dream home in Catoosa.