Welcome to Collinsville — the Center of it All! Why are we the “Center of it All”? We are conveniently located between Tulsa and Bartlesville so we have the best of both worlds. State Highway 20, the link between Highway 169 and Highway 75, serves as the city’s main arterial, connecting the Collinsville community with US 75 to the west and US 169 to the east. You’ll find us on the map in both Roger and Tulsa counties.
In addition to bridging the gap between our two neighbors we have been included in the Top 20 Safest Cities in Oklahoma. We rank #14 on the 2015 Safewise report. Due to our location retail customers funnel into Collinsville from the north, east, and west making our city a great place to live and setup business.
There are plenty of things to do in and around Collinsville, including museums, family-friendly Paintball Land, lovely parks and our annual Collinsville Tri-County Fair you and your family will be a welcome member to our community. Our city is dedicated to preserving our rich heritage while balancing new ideas and technologies to benefit the residents of today as well as tomorrow.
Collinsville Public School District
- Collinsville Public School
- Collinsville Schools on Twitter @OKCardinalChirp
- Collinsville Cardinals on Instagram
- Pat Herald Elementary — 1st through 3rd Grades
- Collinsville Upper Elementary (9CUE) — 4th and 5th Grades
- Wilson 6th Grade Center — 6th Grade
- Collinsville Middle School — 7th and 8th Grades
- Collinsville High School — 9th through 12th Grade
- Janice K. Pollard Early Childhood Center — Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Collinsville Alternative School
Give me a call and I’ll help you find your dream home in Collinsville.
Contact Number: 918-724-8201
Email address: email@example.com