Enjoy the exceptional privacy of this country estate within a half-hour drive from Tulsa between Owasso and Claremore.
The construction quality of this home is outstanding, because it was built by the builder for his own home. The home boasts true 2 x 6-inch studs; solid oak floors supported by a stout, extra-high crawl-space; ten-foot ceilings on the first floor and eight-foot ceilings on the second floor, accessed by a dramatic staircase in a two-story foyer.
The beauty of this home is in it’s exquisite craftsmanship and attention to fine woodworking. Hand-crafted oak and mohagany cabinetry and architectural details are found throughout the house.
Sitting on the wrap-around porch of this colonial Virginia-style farmhouse, you will enjoy a home custom built in a private clearing surrounded by trees and verdant pastures. The house sits almost a quarter of a mile behind a screen of trees through which the gated driveway meanders past a woodland pond after passing the barn and sheds of this ten-acre horse property.
The three-car garage has been used a shop and so it has only one garage door, but two more can easily by added.
The house has low utility bills because it is situated on the property to take advantage of the natural elements. The northwest side of the house is buffered from winter weather by the garage and only two windows on the north side. A covered porch protects the home from the summer sun on the east, south, and west sides of the house.
The exterior of this home is practically maintenance free.
Horse lovers will also find a full-size, lighted and French-drained dressage arena; a four-stall center-aisle barn with a tack room, feed room, and an attached garage; and two run-in sheds, one of which is attached to an equipment shed.
Check out the 3D walk through of this home:
Get Shortlink: http://www.tulsarealestateweb.com/?p=1386
- Counter Top Material
- Car Entry - Side, Work Area, Workshop
- Crawl Space
- Partial Brick, Vinyl
- Covered Porch, Porch
- Electric Gate, Full, Other
- Exterior Features
- Gutters, Horse Permitted, Sidewalk
- Additional Buildings
- 2nd Garage, Barn, Stable
- Wood Frame
- Carpet, Some Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- 1/ Other
- Gas/Electric/2 Units, Central, Zoned
- Attic Exhaust Fan, Ceiling Fans, Extra Insulation, Insulated Doors, Insulated Windows
- 9+ Ceilings, Cable TV Wired, Internet Wired, Satellite Dish Wired, Smoke Detector
- Utility Connect Available
- Cable TV, Electric, Phone, Water
- Appliance Connections
- Dryer-Electric (220), Electric, Gas, Hot Water Heater-Gas, Oven-Gas, Range-Gas, Telephone, Washer Connection
- Hot Water
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- 2 Units, Central AC, Zoned
- Oven Description