Pelican Landing Resort is selling its Grand Lake mixed-use development land at Duck Creek as a package consisting of 47 separate tax parcels. Hence, these parcels must be sold in toto to one buyer at the same time with mutually contingent contracts and simultaneous closings.
First of all, this mixed-use land package includes a total of 122.27 Acres (m/l) of prime waterfront and recreational development land at Grand Lake O’ the Cherokees at Duck Creek along the Highway 85 corridor north of Ketchum.
The total price for this Grand Lake mixed-use development land is $1,600,000.00.
Reason to Purchase
Most importantly, this Grand Lake mixed-use development land presents a perfect real estate investment opportunity for expansion of resort and recreational development in the southwest quadrant of Grand Lake O’ the Cherokees.
Specifically, this mixed-use development land on Grand Lake includes:
- commercially-zoned improved land with highway frontage currently used as an RV resort /campground
- commercially-zoned unimproved waterfront acreage with highway frontage
- agriculturally zoned land with highway frontage
- residential acreage in a platted subdivision
Prime Location for Growth and Development
Moreover, the prime location of this mixed-use recreational development land makes this an extra special buy for investors seeking resort or recreational development land within an easy and convenient hour’s drive from Tulsa.
- mid-continent location in temperate climate zone — great year-round weather
- just 1.5 miles east of South Grand Lake Regional Airport with its mile-long, hard-surface runway for landing your private jet
- located at the lower end of Grand Lake
- situated between the towns of Ketchum and Cleora
- positioned on the south side of Duck Creek with highway frontage
- convenient to Tulsa, just an hour’s drive away
That’s right! This beautiful 122.27-acre (m/l) prime waterfront and recreational development opportunity is located within one hour of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Let’s take a look at what this property has to offer to its new owners.
Significantly, this land development opportunity includes highway frontage and acreage contiguous to waterfront acreage owned and managed by the Grand River Dam Authority (GRDA) under its Shoreline Management Plan.
In addition, this property controls waterfront access through 4,429+/- feet of property line contiguous to the GRDA green belt around Grand Lake, which in turn provides 4,116+/- feet of waterfront shoreline along Grand Lake at Duck Creek.
Because much of the adjacent GRDA shoreline is dockable and other parts of the shoreline have a gentle slope for bringing canoes and small boats up to the bank in shallow water, this property is exceptional as a recreational facility for families, boaters, fishermen, and water sport enthusiasts.
Furthermore, 1,100+/- feet of the GRDA shoreline is dockable, deep-water waterfront on the north parcel that also has highway frontage on both sides of Highway 85 north of Ketchum on the south side of Duck Creek.
Commercially-zoned highway frontage east of Highway 85 measures a total of approximately 2,164+/- feet.
Commercially-zoned highway frontage west of Highway 85 measures a total of approximately 668+/- feet.
Agriculturally-zoned highway frontage west of Highway 85 measures a total of approximately 1,327+/- feet.
Finally, here is a brief description of each parcel and its salient features:
Detailed Description of Grand Lake Mixed-Use Development Land
Deep-water Dockable Waterfront Acreage
- 31864 S. 85th Highway, Afton, OK 74331
- 12.90 Acres more or less
- Waterfront acreage straddles Highway 85 providing highway frontage of both sides of the highway just south of the Duck Creek bridge
- Zoned RC Commercial
- 1,100+/- feet of deep-water dockable waterfont GRDA shoreline
- Lease income from yacht sales company who rents approximately one acre of land adjacent to waterfront land owned by GRDA
- Development opportunity to subdivide and sell commercially-zoned parcels along the Highway 85 corridor just south of Duck Creek — perfect for complementary business opportunities
- GTAR MLS No. 1635751
- NEOBR MLS No. 16-2375
Pelican Landing RV Resort / Campground
- 32100 S. 85 Highway, Afton, OK 74331
- 26.30 Acres more or less
- Flat, buildable acreage contiguous to GRDA waterfront land
- Zoned RC Commercial
- Improved Land
- Office facilities are ready to move in for sales and development company
- Mobile home used as “Lake Store”
- Duplex with potentional rental income
- Potential income from rental of mobiles homes that remain with the RV resort
- Swimming pool
- Restroom building with shower facilities on adjacent GRDA land
- Heating Boat house an boat dock with boat slips on adjacent GRDA land
- RV hookups and campground improvements
- Guard shack / gate house at entrance to campground / RV resort
- GTAR MLS No. 1635755
- NEOBR MLS No. 16-2376
Farm on west side of Highway 85
- 32195 S. 85th Highway, Afton OK 74331
- 59.02 Acres more or less
- Zoned Agricultural
- Mature trees
- Verdant pastures
- 3-bedroom single-family home
- built in 1980
- 1,820 square feet (according to the court house(
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- Rental income from month-to-month lease
- GTAR MLS No. 1635760
- NEOBR MLS No. 16-2377
44 approximately half-acre lots in Duck Creek Shores
- 0000 S. 85th Highway, Afton, OK 74331
- 24.05 Total Acres more or less
- Zoned Residential
- Platted subdivision
- Gravel roads are already in place (but are now under the grass)
- Water lines are in place and ready for water taps
- All lots are relatively flat and level
- All lots are ready for septic systems and cleared with the DEQ
- 11 lots adjoin the GRDA green belt
- GTAR MLS No. 1635743 (bulk listing of separate lots)
- NEOBR MLS No. 16-2378(bulk listing of separate lots)
Why Invest in Mixed-Use Development Land at Grand Lake?
Especially relevant for any investor interested in considering this development property are the facts about Grand Lake itself. Grand Lake O’ The Cherokees is a highly desirable recreation destination for families who enjoy the outdoors: camping, fishing, boating, jet skiing, water skiing, swimming, bird watching, etc.
Grand Lake O’ The Cherokees was created in 1940 with GRDA’s completion of Pensacola Dam. It is one of the premiere lakes in the Midwest and the crown jewel of a chain of lakes in the northeastern Oklahoma region.
Its 46,500 surface acres of water are ideal for boating, skiing, fishing, swimming and sailing. In fact, the lake, which lies in a southwest to northeast direction, is popular with sailboat enthusiasts wishing to take advantage of the prevailing wind. Normal surface elevation is 742 feet above sea level.
With 1,300 miles of shoreline meandering through the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, everything from bustling lakeside communities to quiet secluded coves and lakeside resorts can be found along its shore.
Grand is consistently ranked among the top lakes for bass fishing in the region and is also a haven for migratory waterfowl and other wildlife.
“Grand Lake O’ The Cherokees.” Grand Lake O’ the Cherokees. GRDA, Web. 7 Nov., 2016.
Click the photo below to see the full property brochure and learn more about this resort/boating/rental investment property located in northeast Oklahoma.
Get Shortlink: http://www.tulsarealestateweb.com/?p=3104