The folks at Retaggr read my previous blog and responded immediately to my complaint. They have repaired the coding problem to my satisfaction.
I have now inserted the new code back into my website. The interactive maps are working again alongside the tagging.
Now I just have to figure out if it will be helpful to leave the tagging feature on my website.
My gut feeling is that the website will be more useful the more interactive it becomes.
I started playing around with it and started labeling everything on my home page. I felt like I did when I was teaching French where every item in the classroom had a label.
This tagging feature could be very useful for instruction.