In Bixby, Section 02 in Township 17N, Range 13E is bounded by E. 121st Street S. on the north, E. 131st Street S. on the south, S. Sheridan Road on the west, and Memorial Drive on the east.
- This entire section is in the Bixby Public School District.
- This entire section is in within the corporate city limits of the city of Bixby.
- This entire section ise in zip code 74008 — Bixby 74008.
- This section is bisected by the Fry Ditch Trail linking this neighborhood to Washington Irving Park in Bixby and to the Bentley Sports Complex with its incredible playground and splash pad in the City of Bixby on the south side of the Arkansas River.
- Scroll down to see a map of the 918 regional bike trails.
Neighborhoods in 17N-13E-02
Subdivisions in 17N-13E-02
- LA CASA MOVIL ESTATES
- LA CASA MOVIL ESTATES 2ND
- CLYDE MILLER ACREAGE
- COTTAGES AT QUAIL CREEK
- POE ACREAGE
- QUAIL CREEK OF BIXBY
- QUAIL CREEK VILLAS OF BIXBY
- RESERVE AT ADDISON CREEK
- SEVEN LAKES I
- SEVEN LAKES II
- SEVEN LAKES III
- SEVEN LAKES IV
- SEVEN LAKES V
- SEVEN LAKES VI
- SEVEN LAKES VII
- VILLAGE TEN ADDN
- WOOD HOLLOW ESTATES
17N-13E-02 Bixby, OK Homes and Condos for Sale
Any use of the search facilities on this site by anyone other than potential buyers or sellers is strictly prohibited.
Information is provided in part by the Tulsa Area Multiple Listing Service of the Northeast Oklahoma Real Estate Services (NORES). Copyright 2021. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate and should be independently verified. NORES MLS Internet Data Exchange (IDX) information is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
INCOG Regional Trails Map January 2021
Copyright © 2021 Deborah M. Durkee. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED — 17N-13E-02 Bixby OK Homes and Condos for Sale
If you are interested in selling your home and choose to list with Debbie, she will provide a detailed analysis of the market in your neighborhood or school district so that you can decided the best list price for your home, so it will sell.
Please fill out the form below to get started.