Find single-family houses for sale in 17N-13E-06 — Homes, Land, Lots, Condos for Sale in Jenks, OK
Any use of the search facilities on this site by anyone other than potential buyers or sellers is strictly prohibited.
Information is provided in part by the Tulsa Area Multiple Listing Service of the Northeast Oklahoma Real Estate Services (NORES). Copyright 2021. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate and should be independently verified. NORES MLS Internet Data Exchange (IDX) information is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
In Jenks, OK Section 06 in Township 17N, Range 13E is bounded by E. 121st Street S. on the north, E. 131st Street S. on the south, S, Elm on the west, and S. Lewis Avenue on the east.
- The north half of the north half of this section is in the Jenks Public School District.
- The south half of the north half of this section is in Bixby Public School District.
- The south half of this section is in the Bixby Public School District.
- The entire section is in zip code 74037 — Jenks 74037.
- The entire section is in the city limits of the city of Jenks.
Neighborhoods in 17N-13E-06
Subdivisions in 17N-13E-06
- BIRMINGHAM AT YORKTOWN
- BIRMINGHAM AT YORKTOWN BLKS 24-30
- THE ESTATES OF FOREST HILLS
- FRONT RANGE
- HENLEY AT YORKTOWN
- MANCHESTER AT YORKTOWN
- SHELBY AT YORKTOWN BLOCKS 36-38
- WAKEFIELD CROSSING
- WAKEFIELD GLEN
- WAKEFIELD PARK
- WAKEFIELD PONDS
- WAKEFIELD VILLAGE
- WESTON AT WAKEFIELD
- WESTON II AT WAKEFIELD
- YORKTOWN BLOCKS 10-12
- YORKTOWN BLOCKS 31-35
- YORKTOWN BLOCKS 39-44
- YORKTOWN BLOCKS 45-49
- YORKTOWN BLOCKS 50-52
- YORKTOWN PHASE I
- YORKTOWN PHASE I AMD REP L18-34 B1 YORKTOWN PHASE I
- YORKTOWN PHASE I AMENDED II
Copyright © 2021 Deborah M. Durkee. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED — 17N-13E-06 Jenks, OK Homes for Sale
If you are interested in selling your home and choose to list with Debbie, she will provide a detailed analysis of the market in your neighborhood or school district so that you can decided the best list price for your home, so it will sell.
Please fill out the form below to get started.