In South Tulsa (north of the Arkansas River and in Bixby (south of the Arkansas River), Section 10 in Township 17N, Range 13E is bounded by E. 131st Street S. on the north, E. 141st Street S. on the south, S. Yale Avenue on the west, and Sheridan Road on the east.
- This entire section is in the Bixby Public School District.
- This entire section is in zip code 74008 — Bixby 74008.
- The part of this section north of the river is in within the corporate city limits of the city of Tulsa.
- The parts of the northwest quarter (that are not in the Arkansas River) and north half of the southwest quarter of this section are incorporated into the city of Jenks. (This is also where the Kimberly Clark paper plant is located.) The southwest quarter of the section is within the fence line of the city of Jenks.
- The southeast part of this section (where Eagle Rock is located) is within the corporate city limits of Bixby.
- On the north side of the river a trail leads to Washington Irving Park in Bixby and to the Bentley Sports Complex with its incredible playground and splash pad in the City of Bixby on the south side of the Arkansas River. South of the river, E. 141st Street provides access to the same trails.
- Scroll down to see a map of the 918 regional bike trails.
Neighborhoods in 17N-13E-10
- The Ridge at South County
Subdivisions in 17N-13E-10
- Eagle Rock
Any use of the search facilities on this site by anyone other than potential buyers or sellers is strictly prohibited.
Information is provided in part by the Tulsa Area Multiple Listing Service of the Northeast Oklahoma Real Estate Services (NORES). Copyright 2021. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate and should be independently verified. NORES MLS Internet Data Exchange (IDX) information is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
INCOG Regional Trails Map January 2021
Copyright © 2021 Deborah M. Durkee. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED — 17N-13E-10 South Tulsa, OK Homes and Condos for Sale
If you are interested in selling your home and choose to list with Debbie, she will provide a detailed analysis of the market in your neighborhood or school district so that you can decided the best list price for your home, so it will sell.
Please fill out the form below to get started.