In Broken Arrow, OK Section 10 in Township 17N, Range 14E is bounded by W. Jasper Street (E. 131st Street S.) on the north, W. Yazoo Street (E. 141st Street S.) on the south, S. Aspen Avenue (S. 145th East Avenue) on the west, and a hypothetical S. Elm Place (S. 161st East Avenue) on the east.
- This entire section is in the Broken Arrow Public School District.
- This entire section is in zip code 74011 — Broken Arrow 74011.
- This entire section is within the fence line of the city of Broken Arrow.
- Indian Springs Country Club is in this section.
- The Indian Springs Sports Complex is in this section.
- The Indian Springs Soccer Complex is in this section.
Neighborhoods in 17N-14E-10
Subdivisions in 17N-14E-10
- IDYLLWILD AT INDIAN SPRINGS
- INDIAN SPRINGS EST 2ND ADDN
- INDIAN SPRINGS EST 4TH ADDN
- INDIAN SPRINGS EST 4TH EXT RSB PT B1&2 IND SP EST 4TH
- INDIAN SPRINGS FAIRWAY ADDN
- INDIAN SPRINGS EST ADDN RESUB SHAMROCK COUNTRY CLUB EST
- INDIAN SPRINGS VILLAS
17N-14E-10 Broken Arrow, OK Homes and Condos for Sale
Any use of the search facilities on this site by anyone other than potential buyers or sellers is strictly prohibited.
Information is provided in part by the Tulsa Area Multiple Listing Service of the Northeast Oklahoma Real Estate Services (NORES). Copyright 2021. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate and should be independently verified. NORES MLS Internet Data Exchange (IDX) information is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright © 2021 Deborah M. Durkee. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED — 17N-14E-10 Broken Arrow, OK Homes and Condos for Sale
If you are interested in selling your home and choose to list with Debbie, she will provide a detailed analysis of the market in your neighborhood or school district so that you can decided the best list price for your home, so it will sell.
Please fill out the form below to get started.