In Jenks, OK, Section 32 in Township 18N, Range 13E is bounded by E. 111th Street S. on the north, E. 121st Street S. on the south, a hypothetical S. 24th East Avenue (S. Lewis Avenue) on the west, and a hypothetical S. Harvard Avenue on the east.
- With the exception of a few homes along the north side of E. 121st Street on the south side of the river, most of this section is taken up by the Arkansas River. It is where the Jenks power plant is located,
- This entire section is in the Jenks Public School District.
- This section is in zip code 74037 — Jenks 74037.
- This entire section is within the corporate city limits of the City of Jenks.
- On the north side of the river, this section is bordered by a trail that links this section to Washington Irving Park in Bixby and to the Bentley Sports Complex in with its incredible playground and splash pad. Scroll down to see a map of the 918 regional bike trails. This trail links to the River Parks trail system and the Gathering Place. On the south side of the river the bike trails follow the existing roads between the Jenks RiverWalk and the Bixby trails.
Neighborhoods in 18N-13E-32
Subdivisions in 18N-13E-32
18N-13E-32 Jenks, OK Homes and Condos for Sale
Any use of the search facilities on this site by anyone other than potential buyers or sellers is strictly prohibited.
Information is provided in part by the Tulsa Area Multiple Listing Service of the Northeast Oklahoma Real Estate Services (NORES). Copyright 2021. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate and should be independently verified. NORES MLS Internet Data Exchange (IDX) information is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
INCOG Regional Trails Map January 2021
Copyright © 2021 Deborah M. Durkee. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED — 18N-13E-32 Jenks, OK Homes and Condos for Sale
If you are interested in selling your home and choose to list with Debbie, she will provide a detailed analysis of the market in your neighborhood or school district so that you can decided the best list price for your home, so it will sell.
Please fill out the form below to get started.