In South Tulsa, Section 34 in Township 18N, Range 13E is bounded by E. 111th Street S. on the north, E. 121st Street S. on the south, the Arkansas River and the Riverside Parkway on the west, and S. Yale Avenue on the east.
- This entire section is in the Jenks Public School District.
- Most of this section is in zip code 74137 — Tulsa 74137, but the southeast quarter of the southeast quarter (where Wind River Crossing and Brittany Estates are located), is in zip code 74008 — Bixby 74008.
- This entire section is within the corporate city limits of the City of Tulsa.
- The southern part of this section is bordered by a trail that links this neighborhood to Washington Irving Park in Bixby and to the Bentley Sports Complex in with its incredible playground and splash pad. Scroll down to see a map of the 918 regional bike trails. This trail links to the River Parks trail system and the Gathering Place.
Neighborhoods in 18N-13E-33
- Brittany Estates HOA
- Lexington HOA
- Wind River HOA, Inc.
Subdivisions in 18N-13E-33
- Brittany Estates
- COUNTRY SQUIRE ESTATES
- DELAWARE PARK
- ESTATES OF WATERSTONE
- ESTATES OF WATERSTONE EXT
- SCISSORTAIL AT WIND RIVER
- SEQUOYAH HILL II
- TWELVE OAKS
- WIND RIVER CROSSING
18N-13E-33 South Tulsa, OK Homes and Condos for Sale
Any use of the search facilities on this site by anyone other than potential buyers or sellers is strictly prohibited.
Information is provided in part by the Tulsa Area Multiple Listing Service of the Northeast Oklahoma Real Estate Services (NORES). Copyright 2021. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate and should be independently verified. NORES MLS Internet Data Exchange (IDX) information is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
INCOG Regional Trails Map January 2021
Copyright © 2021 Deborah M. Durkee. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED — 18N-13E-33 South Tulsa, OK Homes and Condos for Sale
If you are interested in selling your home and choose to list with Debbie, she will provide a detailed analysis of the market in your neighborhood or school district so that you can decided the best list price for your home, so it will sell.
Please fill out the form below to get started.