In Broken Arrow, OK, Section 11 in Township 18N, Range 14E is bounded by W. and E. Kenosha Street (E. 71st Street S.) on the north, W. and E. Houston Street (E. 81st Street S.) on the south, N. and S. Elm Place (S. 161st East Avenue) on the west and N. and S. 9th Street (S. Lynn Lane Road or S. 177th East Avenue) on the east.
- The center of Broken Arrow is at the intersection of Broadway and Main Street in this section. From that intersection the Broken Arrow streets run north, south, east and west.
- This entire section is in the Broken Arrow Public School District
- This entire section is in zip code 74012 — Broken Arrow 74012
- This entire section lies within the corporate city limits of the City of Broken Arrow.
- The Rose District is in this section. The Rose District is downtown Broken Arrow’s arts and entertainment district located on Main Street in the heart of Broken Arrow. Follow The Rose District on all their social media pages.
The Rose District is a collaborative public/private partnership that has breathed new life into Broken Arrow’s 100-year old historical downtown core. Community leaders sought to create a downtown district that would provide a pedestrian friendly atmosphere, unique dining experiences, and boutique shopping that would draw residents and visitors alike. The resulting vision is now the Rose District, a thriving arts and entertainment district that is home to retail, restaurants, entertainment, and more.
The Rose District came to fruition through a $5MM streetscape renovation that brought wider sidewalks, mid-block crossings, planters adorned with roses, and outdoor dining areas that create a pedestrian and business friendly atmosphere. The Rose District is also home to several museum and art galleries, a 1500-seat modern performing arts center, a pavilion which hosts our summer farmers market, workout classes, movie nights, and much more.
Neighborhoods in 18N-14E-11
Subdivisions in 18N-14E-11
- BARRY DAYTON BLUE STAR ADDN AMD
- BARRY DAYTON-MEDALLION NO 1 ADDN AMD
- BENTLEY ROW (RESUB LTS 6-10 BLK 6 HOMESTEAD ADDN & LTS 4 & 5 BLK 51 BROKEN ARROW OT)
- BROKEN ARROW-ORIGINAL TOWN
- BROWN’S ADDN
- COLLEGE ADDN
- DODSON ADDN
- EAST HASKELL ADDN
- EAST HASKELL ADDN RESUB L1-2 B6
- FLO-DOR-GY HGTS RESUB B3 MOUND VIEW ADDN
- HIGHWAY ADDN
- HOMESTEAD ADDN
- LOWERY’S ADDN
- MOUND VIEW ADDN
- MOUND VIEW ADDN RES PRT B1
- MOUND VIEW ADDN RESUB PRT B4
- NORTH SIDE ADDN
- ROSE DISTRICT ROW HOMES (REPLAT LTS 13-19 BLK 12 BROKEN ARROW OT)
18N-14E-11 Broken Arrow, OK Homes and Condos for Sale
Any use of the search facilities on this site by anyone other than potential buyers or sellers is strictly prohibited.
Information is provided in part by the Tulsa Area Multiple Listing Service of the Northeast Oklahoma Real Estate Services (NORES). Copyright 2021. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate and should be independently verified. NORES MLS Internet Data Exchange (IDX) information is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright © 2021 Deborah M. Durkee. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED — 18N-14E-11 Broken Arrow, OK Homes and Condos for Sale
If you are interested in selling your home and choose to list with Debbie, she will provide a detailed analysis of the market in your neighborhood or school district so that you can decided the best list price for your home, so it will sell.
Please fill out the form below to get started.