Recent Blog Posts:
- Selling land and residential acreage in town and country within commuting distance of Tulsa, Debbie earned her real estate license in 1994 and has been a Broker Associate since 2009.
- Inspired by trouble shooting tough deals, Debbie has the knowledge, experience, and tools to help buyers and sellers with all of their real estate needs.
- She has a broad range of unique experiences, skills, talents, and perspectives making her qualified to assist landowners with complex issues involving land investment analysis, real estate tax implications, probate, access and easements, oil & gas, wildlife conservation, floodwater and drainage, horse management, absorption rate analysis, and other land use issues.
- She loves solving problems with challenged land and complex family systems.
- She became the first Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) in northeast Oklahoma in 2015 after having been named “CRS of the Year” in 2014.
- (She has been a Certified Residential Specialist since 2009.)
- As a former law librarian, paralegal, and independent landman (a member of the AAPL since 2006), Debbie understands the delicate interface between the surface estate and the mineral estate.
- As a CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert), Debbie has successfully negotiated many short sales.
- As a CNE (a Certified Negotiations Expert), Debbie enjoys negotiating deals and holding them together.
- Debbie ‘s other professional designations include: ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative), CHMS (Certified Home Marketing Specialist), CNHS (Certified New Home Marketing Specialist), e-PRO, Green, GRI, REOS, and SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist).
- Debbie has two Masters Degrees: an M.L.S. and an M.Div.
- Committed to learning, she has taken many additional classes in disparate fields, including education, tree and shrub identification, landscape design, horse management, oil & gas technology, carpentry, brick masonry, and computer programming.
- She speaks French fluently.
- Debbie plays bells and sings in the choir at the Church of St. Mary in Brookside.
- She volunteers as a Pastoral Care Visitor at Ascension St. John Medical Center in midtown Tulsa.
- She enjoys walking her dogs, cooking, and reading.
- Her dreams include building a rose garden labyrinth and owning an upper level dressage horse.
- Find me on Linktree