Debbie Durkee earned the coveted ALC designation at the National Land Conference in March of 2015. She was the first realtor in Northeast Oklahoma to earn the ALC designation.
Why Use an Accredited Land Consultant (an ALC)?
Accredited Land Consultants are more than just real estate agents… they’re land real estate experts.
Only the best in the business have achieved the Accredited Land Consultant designation.
Accredited Land Consultants are more than land professionals. They’re the most accomplished, the most experienced, and the highest performing land experts across the country – whether they specialize in agricultural land, timberland, ranch and recreational properties, or vacant land for development.
Known in the marketplace as “ALCs,” these credentialed professionals leverage their in-depth understanding of the land market to create solutions, add value, and build wealth for their clients.
With an Accredited Land Consultant, you gain peace of mind that the largest investment you may ever make is in the hands of a skilled and experienced professional. When you’re buying or selling land, you need an Accredited Land Consultant.
ALCs provide a wide range of real estate services specifically for land transactions.
Land transactions require specialized expertise. You can count on an Accredited Land Consultant to bring a breadth of experience and knowledge to the table so you get the results you need.• Sales and Marketing • Site Selection
• Acquisitions and Dispositions • Economic/Fiscal Impact Studies
• Auctions • Expert Witness/Litigation Support
• Asset Management • Feasibility Studies
• Appraisal • Highest and Best Use Analysis
• Farm Leasing and Management • Investment Management
• Timber Leasing and Management • Financing/Capital Formation
• Recreational Leasing and Management • Land Use/Master Planning
• Buyer Representation • Market Studies
• Consulting/Advisory Services • Tax-Deferred Exchanges
• Development /Redevelopment • Water & Mineral Rights
• Site Assemblage • Conservation Easements
• Commercial Leasing/Management • Crop and Soil Analysis
• Engineering and Survey Consulting
ALCs specialize in all types of properties, from small farms to large tracts for development.
Land may be a small word, but it is one of the most complex real estate assets. No matter the size, type, or scope of an assignment, an ALC understands land properties from the ground up … and from the ground down as well.• Agricultural Land • Fishing Properties
• Pastureland • High Fence Properties
• Dairy Farms • Home Sites
• Poultry Farms • Multi-Family Sites
• Horse Farm/Stables • Historic Properties
• Mini farms • Mobile Home Sites
• Orchards/Groves • Commercial/Development Sites
• Wineries/Vineyards • Industrial/Storage Sites
• Nurseries • Retail Sites
• Timberland • Oil/Gas Fields
• Natural Forests • Sporting (Tracks/Stadiums)
• Ranches • Resort/Hotel Sites
• Recreational Properties • Golf Courses
• Hunting Properties
Land is one of the best investments on earth. Make sure your land advisor is an Accredited Land Consultant.• ALCs provide thoughtful analysis and innovative solutions to help you achieve your land investment goals. • ALCs possess insightful market knowledge to match the right property to the right buyer for the right reasons.
• ALCs have access to an extensive professional network that expands opportunities for successful transactions.
• ALCs understand the range of financing, tax, and estate planning issues that can impact your investment decisions.
• ALCs stay current on legislative and regulatory affairs that can determine the feasibility of a land investment.
• ALCs are committed to ethics, integrity, and professionalism.
• ALCs are recognized in the marketplace as the most respected and successful land experts.
What does it take to achieve the ALC Designation?
To earn the ALC designation, land experts complete a rigorous education program (requiring more than 120 classroom hours and a comprehensive exam), and submit proof of their experience and performance record, which are reviewed and verified by an Accreditation Review Panel.
For more information, go to http://www.rliland.com/.
Thank you to the REALTORS® Land Institute for the content of this material.____________________
Copyright © 2021 Deborah M. Durkee. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED — Debbie Durkee is an Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) ____________________