Indian Woods is a subdivision in the Maple Ridge Neighborhood of midtown Tulsa in 19N-12E-13.
The subdivision is in the South District of the Maple Ridge Neighborhood, located between a line midway between S. Detroit Avenue and S. Madison Avenue on the west and S. Peoria Avenue on the east. The north boundary for Indian Woods Amd addition is on a line at the south boundary of the lots along the south side of E. 29th Street S. and a line along the south boundary of the lots along the south side of E. 29Th Place S. It therefore includes the homes on either side of E. 29th Place S. west of S. Peoria Ave. just north of All Souls Unitarian Church.
Indian Woods was first platted in 1925 (Plat No. 737 dated 5/26/1925).
Find homes and condos for sale in Indian Woods:
Maps of the Maple Ridge Subdivisions in Midtown Tulsa
Maps of the Maple Ridge Neighborhood in Midtown Tulsa
- Maple Ridge Subdivisions, Midtown Tulsa, OK Homes and Condos for Sale
- Maple Ridge Neighborhood, Midtown Tulsa, OK Homes and Condos for Sale
- Find Homes and Condos for Sale in 19N-12E-12 in downtown/midtown Tulsa, OK
- 19N-12E-13 Midtown Tulsa, OK Homes for Sale around the Gathering Place in Midtown Tulsa
- Find Homes for Sale in Midtown Tulsa, OK
- Find Homes for Sale in Specific Tulsa Subdivisions
- Find Homes for Sale in Specific Tulsa Neighborhoods
- Brookside Neighborhood in Midtown Tulsa, OK
Copyright © 2020 Deborah M. Durkee. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED — Indian Woods Amd in Maple Ridge Neighborhood Tulsa OK — Homes for Sale
If you are interested in selling your home and choose to list with Debbie, she will provide a detailed analysis of the market in your neighborhood or school district so that you can decided the best list price for your home, so it will sell.
Please fill out the form below to get started.