Travis Park is a subdivision in the Maple Ridge Neighborhood of midtown Tulsa in 19N-12E-13. The subdivision is in the South Districts of the Maple Ridge Neighborhood, located between the Midland Valley bike trail and the Gathering Place on the west and S. Peoria Avenue on the east.The north boundary for Travis Park addition is on a line midway between E. 29th Street and E. 29th Place. The south boundary of Travis Park is E. 31st Street S.
Travis Park was first platted in 1926 (Plat No.775 dated 2/26/1926).
Find homes and condos for sale in Travis Park:
Maps of the Maple Ridge Subdivisions in Midtown Tulsa
Maps of the Maple Ridge Neighborhood in Midtown Tulsa
- Maple Ridge Subdivisions, Midtown Tulsa, OK Homes and Condos for Sale
- Maple Ridge Neighborhood, Midtown Tulsa, OK Homes and Condos for Sale
- Find Homes and Condos for Sale in 19N-12E-12 in downtown/midtown Tulsa, OK
- 19N-12E-13 Midtown Tulsa, OK Homes for Sale around the Gathering Place in Midtown Tulsa
- Find Homes for Sale in Midtown Tulsa, OK
- Find Homes for Sale in Specific Tulsa Subdivisions
- Find Homes for Sale in Specific Tulsa Neighborhoods
Copyright © 2020 Deborah M. Durkee. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED — Travis Park Addition in Maple Ridge Neighborhood Tulsa OK — Homes for Sale
If you are interested in selling your home and choose to list with Debbie, she will provide a detailed analysis of the market in your neighborhood or school district so that you can decided the best list price for your home, so it will sell.
Please fill out the form below to get started.